WHO WE ARE
Sourcing Pros Worldwide is an international organization dedicated to the sourcing and distribution of goods worldwide. We get you what you want, where you want it.
With offices in Barcelona, Spain, and Guangzhou, China, we source products from a wide variety of suppliers both in Europe and Asia.
We work directly with end customers, always dealing with original manufacturers and meticulously supervising the entire purchasing process down to the delivery of goods to your warehouse.
In order to do this successfully, we follow the Sourcing Pros Worldwide Method, our own-developed, 12-step sourcing mechanism which minimizes risks and maximizes efficiency in our procurement operations.
This allows us to save on intermediaries and offer competitive prices, while retaining close control over the production process in terms of quality, delivery terms and goods customization. Furthermore, we offer each client free access to our web-based purchasing platform to allow for continuous follow-up.
We have a wide range of goods available for distribution, check it out in our Products section and if you’re unable to find what you need, just drop us a line and we’ll quote it for you!
WHAT WE DO
If you wish to acquire a product overseas and need someone to handle your purchase, we can take care of it.
We currently offer 3 different methods of collaboration: all-in supply solution, customized sourcing plan and standalone services, working with hundreds of products that typically fall within one of the 12 categories displayed in our our products section.
However, we’re very flexible in our approach, so if you are looking for something else or wish to establish another form of cooperation, we’d love to discuss it with you.
ALL-IN SUPPLY SOLUTION
- One-stop solution, we take care of everything.
- Steps 1-12 from our sourcing method to be performed entirely by our staff.
- Supplier information unavailable.
- Closed price for the goods including our service fee, typically a percentage of the purchased value.
- Contracts, invoicing, payments and communications are processed through us.
- This is our customers’ preferred working method.
CUSTOMIZED SOURCING PLAN
- Customized solution, we will establish the roles for each party in the operation.
- We will follow our sourcing method and determine what steps should each party focus on.
- Supplier information available.
- Open price for the goods, the costs for every step will be broken down and a mutually agreed consulting fee, typically a percentage of the purchased value, will be charged from our side.
- Contracts, invoicing and payments can be handled directly with the manufacturers, communications will be conducted by the three parties.
- The working methodology of a customized sourcing plan will change from one customer to another. Talk to us, tell us what modus operandi you have in mind for your procurement operations and we will find a solution.
- Market research.
- Supplier inspections.
- In-person accompaniment on purchasing trips to China or Europe (to visit factories, attend to trade shows, etc.).
- Price negotiations with your current manufacturers on your behalf.
- Samples collection & shipment.
HOW WE WORK
BEST PRICES, STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
Importing directly from manufacturers located in multiple countries and continents is not an easy task. Many factors must be taken into account, from delivery times to payment methods, all the way through language barriers and a vast ocean of cultural differences.
An expert eye on the field is therefore fundamental for achieving success, and that is precisely our advantage.
Owing it to our location and experience, we obtain better prices than other buyers, we perform a close follow up of the whole operation and we can play with lower margins than most importers-distributors.
Altogether, we save on intermediaries, we optimize our costs and we are able to offer you factory-level prices.
QUALITY 100% GUARANTEED
In order to make sure our goods and suppliers always meet the required quality standards, we partner with well-known international inspection agencies such as SGS. This third-party verification works at two levels:
- Homologation certificates: CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO 9000, ISO 14000, etc.
- Inspection reports: per production batch.
These documents are available to our clients upon request.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOODS
Since we always deal with original manufacturers, we can customize the goods with your own brand (OEM) as well as develop your own product designs (ODM) according to your technical specifications.
From a custom-branded TV to a high end designer lamp, we can drastically cut down your costs while maintaining the style and the quality of your current suppliers.
FOLLOW UP YOUR ORDERS ONLINE
We have developed a comprehensive, web-based sourcing platform that allows you to easily communicate with us and follow up your orders online: check the production and delivery schedules, track your shipments, download invoices, packing lists and other useful documents, etc. Stay in control of your business at all times!
Worried about the terms? We can match your current suppliers’ conditions; just tell us what you need:
- Invoicing: EU/Hong Kong
- Incoterms: FOB, CIF, DAP, DDP, etc.
- Payment terms: T/T, deferred, monthly instalments, renting
- Delivery time: production time (~30 days) + shipping time (30-45 days by sea, 3-7 days by air, worldwide)
- Delivery terms: all at once, scheduled deliveries
- Importation: by the client, by us (applicable in the EU)
- Certifications: CE and other certificates available
- Quality control: quality verified by SGS, 1 independent inspection report per production batch
- Warranty: 1 year against factory defects
- Replacements: available if requested
- After-sales service: TAS (Technical Assistance Service) available for some products if requested (2 years warranty with technical maintenance)
- Others? Let us know what do you need and we will arrange it for you!
Vast cultural differences and language barriers make sourcing a very complicated process, fact!
However, after nearly a decade in the business, we have succeeded at developing our own methodology in order to carry out our procurement operations in a variety of scenarios with independence of the nature of the goods to be sourced. We are global, mobile and highly efficient.
This method, which we have dubbed the Sourcing Pros Worldwide Method, consists of 12 steps performed entirely by our staff, ensuring an accurate follow-up of the whole sourcing process from the beginning to the end.
In addition, in order to enhance our method’s transparency, we offer the possibility to perform independent, third-party checks at certain steps of the process by an international quality control agency, such as SGS.
PRODUCT & MARKET ANALYSIS
1. PRODUCT STUDY
We have a very wide range of readily available high quality products. However, if your desired item is not in our catalog, we will need to get to know it inside out. The first step will be to provide us with as much information as possible, such as technical specifications, pictures, blueprints or physical samples.
2. MARKET RESEARCH
Sit back and let us do the leg work! The second step will be a comprehensive research into possible suppliers for your desired item. We will contact them, gather in-depth information and request preliminary quotations. Finally, we will scrutinize the info and compile a list of the best suited suppliers.
3. FACTORY AUDIT
Once we have selected the most suitable suppliers, we will proceed to perform in-depth inspections of their facilities in order to fully assess their manufacturing capabilities.
Next comes negotiation, which varies in length and complexity depending on where your products come from! We will sort out pricing terms, delivery times, accepted quality levels (AQL) and everything else needed. Following this, we will draft a purchasing contract clearing outlining all of the agreed terms, which will be signed by the supplier and kept on file.
4. PRODUCT SAMPLE CHECK (PSC)
Assured quality and peace of mind is always at the forefront of our business. If requested, we will arrange golden samples from the most suitable suppliers and ship them right to your door for inspection. If everything meets your expectations, we’ll be finally ready to start production.
6. ORDER PLACEMENT
Once everything has been finalized we will proceed with the order. Standard production time on regular orders is around 30 days. Payment options include telegraphic transfer (T/T), letter of credit (LC) or a credit line. For T/T payments, a 30% deposit is to be paid in advance with the remaining 70% at the end of the production. Letters of credit and credit lines can be settled up to 120 days after delivery.
7. DURING PRODUCTION INSPECTION (DUPRO)
During production, if requested, we will regularly visit production facilities so that we can absolutely ensure the product is being manufactured according to your specifications.
8. PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION (PSI)
Once production is complete we will perform a final quality inspection in order to check that the quantity, AQL, packaging and other details are according to your specifications. If everything is in order we will proceed to ship your goods.
9. CONTAINER LOADING CHECK (CLC)
Your goods will be loaded to a container at the factory’s warehouse, where we will be present to assure there are no issues. If an order includes goods from multiple factories or does not have sufficient volume to fill a container (FCL Shipment, or Full Container Load), it will be consolidated into a shared container at an external warehouse, in what’s called an LCL, Less-than-Container Load.
Your goods are now ready to be shipped! Sea freights typically take from 30 to 45 days to be shipped globally, while air freights often take from 3 to 7 days to arrive right on your doorstep
11. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
We have you covered! If you don’t have a customs agent, we can also assist you on that through our network of logistics partner companies located all around the world.
12. INLAND DELIVERY
Finally, we will arrange the delivery of goods from the port of arrival to your warehouse anywhere in the destination country.